Helping CEOs heal the hustle™ to grow w/peace
Re-wire how you work.earn.lead to have sexier lives 👅
I help corporate women build a profitable business in 1-2 hours a day while juggling their 9-5
Ever feel that pit in your stomach right before you make a sales call or just anytime you’re talking about sales, money or your offer? In this video, I’ll give you some powerful sales affirmations and brain re-wiring tips that can help to change the feeling you have around selling.
We all know that people buy confidence. This does not mean you need to be loud, cocky, pushy, or pressure people. It means you need to help them feel confident in your ability to help them in an area that they’ve probably failed in over and over again or are scared as heck to invest in.
The best salespeople I’ve been privileged to be around are typically pretty introverted, but they’re great at listening. They listened 80% of the time and just asked very thoughtful questions the other 20% of the time… and they went on to make hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Selling is simply about being a really good listener.
Selling is asking the right questions.
Selling is belief in your offer and yourself.
✅ I overcome objections with my content – money and time will always be the top ones. I love learning how to overcome these to serve people better, as I know the fear they feel! I felt it once, too.
✅ I objection handle with tough love, but love.
✅ I always follow up because people are busy… and scared!
✅ I show up consistently. Showing up consistently allows people to come to me effortlessly and easily when I provide value.
✅ I give people what they need.
✅ After working with me, their lives are forever changed!
✅ I believe in my offer. I KNOW that I can help people. I know I am on this earth to change people’s lives.
✅ If I don’t know the answer, I know that I am resourceful enough to figure it out. I won’t know everything and that’s ok.
✅ I personally pay premium prices to shorten my learning gaps. Why do I think my dream clients won’t do the same? They will… of course they will.
✅ It is RUDE to assume my clients cannot afford me or are not resourceful enough to figure it out. I need to stop spending their money for them – and holding them back from THEIR potential.
✅ I charge for transformation NOT my worth. I am worth more than a few thousand dollars.
✅ People spend money where they see value. I believe that charging high ticket demonstrates value and people buy true value. If I charged pennies, people would think it’s worth… pennies!
Grab a full inspo list of my sales belief statements & affirmations so you can revisit these anytime.
Now, try the following activity with action steps to begin increasing sales based on your new beliefs:
12 Sales Affirmations for Selling High-Ticket
Ready your mind all the time. Grab this FREE copy so you can easily refresh your mindset whenever you need it.Full NameEmail*SubmitMarketing by
I hope this helps shift your beliefs around selling! Make sure you grab the full download of the selling power statements above. Now, I’d love to hear your sales statements and affirmations – feel free to drop them in the comments below.